Automatic iPad enrollement in Casper from configurator

jmercier
Contributor II

Hi

I have been looking to many post... and trying many things... looks like i can get something to work... We have Casper Suite since a month... and here's what i want...

We have a Cart with iPad.... they will be managed from a laptop on the Cart, not managed by the Casper suite (for now) but i want them enrolled also into CAsper database so i can keep track of inventory....

I am trying to enroll them automatically from configurator... i did a profile first with generic wifi settings which is working fine...

Then i downloaded the enrollement profile from Casper, put it in configurator and deploy it... But everytime on every ipad i need to manually select install bla bla bla and so on...

is there a way to automatically without touching the ipad to enrol those exisiting or new ipad from configurator ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rlandgraf
Contributor

You need to Supervise them in configuratior in order to not have to click install on all of them. If you don't Supervise then you will need to click install for every profile that you put on them, it sucks but thats the way it is for now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rlandgraf
Contributor

You need to Supervise them in configuratior in order to not have to click install on all of them. If you don't Supervise then you will need to click install for every profile that you put on them, it sucks but thats the way it is for now.

jmercier
Contributor II

Thank you very much