JAMF Nation at MacIT Conference

Anonymous
Not applicable

MacIT Conference is coming up at the end of this month, from January 31-February 2. JAMF will, once again, have a good group of people at MacIT and it would be great to see you.

Anyone planning to attend?

If you have not registered, don't forget that Paul Kent and the conference organizers have created a special promotional code for members of the JAMF Nation. To receive a 50% discount, use the code "JAMF50" when you register: https://2013.macworldiworld.com/portal/reg/catalog.ww.

5 REPLIES 5

rtrouton
Release Candidate Programs Tester

I'll be attending as a speaker. For those interested, I'm giving a FileVault 2 session on Thursday. It's listed on the schedule as IT824: FileVault 2 Decoded.

justinrummel
Contributor III

I'll be there as a speaker as well presenting on two topics:

• IT801: What has changed with Mountain Lion Server
  • IT814: Mountain Lion Security for The System Administrator

jarednichols
Honored Contributor

3 topics... do I hear anyone doing 3 topics?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds great, Rich and Justin. Chip Pearson from JAMF is also doing a session on Thursday morning.

The schedule on the conference website includes a lot of great sessions. The hardest part, as always, may be how to manage being in two places at one time during concurrent sessions.

In between all the sessions, a couple members of the JAMF Support team will be in our booth. If anyone out there has a tricky question or an upcoming project you've been planning, it may be a good opportunity to ask some questions in person. Feel free to stop by and chat.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are hosting a small happy hour at the ThirstyBear after the first day of MacIT.

If you're interested in joining us for refreshments, hors d'oeuvres, and conversation, we would love to see you.

Unfortunately, space is limited so we're doing registration on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you're able to join us, great! Please let us know you're coming by registering in advance:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5268181272

Hope you can make it!