Kansas City User Group

mahughe
Contributor

I'm looking to start up a User Group in the Kansas City area, to include both sides of the state line. I know there are a number of users in the area. Please shoot me an email mark.hughes@kckps.org if this seems of interest to you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Jpcorzo
Contributor

+1, i'm in the Kansas City area as well

View solution in original post

Jpcorzo
Contributor

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Jpcorzo
Contributor

Jpcorzo
Contributor

mahughe
Contributor

Juan, are you interested in attending? any coworkers?

Michael_Meyers
Contributor

I'm interested, Mark!

tlarkin
Honored Contributor

Hey Mark,

You can now set up user groups through JAMF Nation here:

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroups.html

Also, being a KC native myself, I know there are several customers in the area. I would leverage your Apple SEs in the area to get contact information from them. Adam Sheppard and Jeff Oldman are the KS and MO Apple SEs. Then again you've been to a few of the round table meetings Apple has for edu. There are some people up in St. Joe, MO as well that are Mac centric schools. Which you already know all of this. If you want I can ask some customers in the area if it is okay to get in touch with them about the user group.

If you guys end up at Oklahoma Joe's, please Fed Ex me a Z-Man with pulled pork, and some Boulevard smoke stack beers!

-Tom

mahughe
Contributor

Hey Tom, Jake got in touch w/ me about this...as soon as all of the madness (You know of this madness of which I speak!) subsides around here I'll be getting more details out and getting this CUG rolling..

mahughe
Contributor

@ Mike_Myers, shot me your email when you get a chance to mark.hughes@kckps.org

AndyBeaver
Contributor II

+1 For sure. We have a pretty large deployment here in St. Joe!

tlarkin
Honored Contributor

Sounds great Mark, just remember to fed ex me some Oklahoma Joe's BBQ. There is actually decent BBQ out here in the west coast, but it is hard to find. Most places are so-so at best.

-Tom

mahughe
Contributor

Tom, shot me your info to send it...

mahughe
Contributor

First KC CUG will be on Tuesday, Dec 3, 2013 at the Kansas City, KS Public Schools Central Office
2010 N 59th st, Kansas City, KS 66104. More info to come in the User Group section of JAMF Nation

AndyBeaver
Contributor II

sweet...Ill be there. Anyone going to the Apple tech roundtable on Tuesday at Pembroke Hills?