Self Service on iPad - blank white screen

bcornwell
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has encountered this or has any thoughts on what to do about it. A user in my organization is experiencing a strange issue when trying to download apps through self service. When she tries to download a few select paid apps, she taps redeem next to the app and it just goes to a blank white screen. No error messages or anything, it just sits there at the blank screen.

I have double-checked that there are VPP codes available, and there are - although if there weren't I think she would be getting an error / 'this code has already been redeemed' message anyway. If I look up the app via the Apple App Store app I can pull it up fine that way (the app is Pages). I tried closing all of the running apps and doing a hard restart on the iPad, that did not help. I tried loading another paid app and it worked just like it was supposed to - tap Redeem, it flips over to the App Store, pulls up the app, the VPP code is pre-populated, and it installs without a glitch.

I also tried removing the enrollment profiles and re-enrolling it with the JSS, that didn't help either. This is an iPad 2 running 6.1.3 just like the other iPads in our organization.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Brandon

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

When a white screen appears, you may update your iOS system to solve the problem.