Script Share

themacdweeb
Contributor

Hi gang,

After 7+ years of scripting solutions with UNIX, I just wanted to share some of my more useful scripts with the community. I've gotten so much from all of your help and solutions over the years that I simply wanted to dump a few gems back. You can find everything that's ready to go over at: http://pastebin.com/u/themacdweeb

Current scripts include: Add Favorite Server on OSX.sh Refresh OSX OpenWith SubMenu.sh Set Apple Software Update With Reposado.sh Replace One Safari Bookmark.sh Master ARD Setup & Control.sh Backup-AdobeCS-Data-By-Array.sh AddFavoriteServer-OSX.sh 1stBoot-OverTheWireInstallation.sh 1stBoot-NewImage.sh 1stBoot-instaDMG.sh CreateRecoveryPartition RemoveAppleRecoveryPartition.sh xProtect ii: The Sequel

If any of these make your lives easier in any way, I'll be a happier fella. And if you have any questions, edits, solutions, etc, please feel free to suggest and counter post. Always like sharing effective tools.

Happy JNUC and perhaps I'll see some of you at Mac Tech in a few weeks in Los Angeles.

D

0 REPLIES 0