Issue booting after 10.9.2 update

Jpcorzo
Contributor

Hello all, this may not be the place to start this discussion but just wanted to check in our community if someone has experienced the following:

I've been testing the 10.9.2 seeds on my 2010 iMac and everything was working correctly until today that i installed the actual GM release of the update from the app store. I'm not able to boot my device anymore , it goes back to the round can't continue sign. Not sure if this is going to be a problem with early mac models but wanted to ask if someone knows what's the process name of the update so I can block it on these early models.
Also, if you know of a solution on how to revert the update back to 10.9.1, not using time machine on it.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

I installed it on a 2010 MacPro Server, worked fine, 2011 iMac 21.5", 2013 rMBP, 2010 MBP (4gb ram), 2009 Xerves. I still gotta test some 2009 machines...

Jpcorzo
Contributor

yea no clue what happened here. I have to reimage this iMac in order to work again. Do you happen to know the name of the 10.9.2 process so i can block it for now until i do further testing ?

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

Bad install maybe? How about getting the full combo update?

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1726