288K Posts
7,630 Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Disable Adobe Reader and Acrobat Pro Generative AI

In Acrobat Pro and Adobe reader the Generative AI upload is enabled by default and you have to opt-out if you don't want to do that. Here for more: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/generative-ai.htmlFollowing script can be deployed with a policy...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duolingo/Picsart blocked as social media

We've got a profile that blocks the social media category on iPads as per school policy. However, on some devices (not all) it's blocking Duolingo and Picsart as well. Duolingo is categorised as Education and Picsart Photo & Video. There's no other r...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Remove Jamf MDM Profile from iPad

Not able to remove Jamf MDM from your iPad? It is not difficult to delete the Jamf MDM on your iPad or other device. To delete the Jam profile on your device, there are several options. If you can find the administrator or get them to cooperate with ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf App Installers

I'm testing out Zoom installer and will the new change, when it installs on the device, it's not showing under installed. Does anyone know. I was previously testing last week and when a device would complete, it would move it to installed. Is this a ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adjust admin portal web session timeout

I see some responses but nothing ideal for this question. We use single sign on. Invariably, when i am working on jamf, it will auto log me out. I then have to click logon again, and it just logs me on again with my sso credentials. However often the...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solarwinds Discovery Agent

We use Solarwinds for asset tracking and internal support. The installation instructions have you running a command to silently install. How would that be done? I'm used to Intune allowing your to run an install command but not sure where to do that ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about printers deployment with Jamf

Hello !I just read that Jamf Admin will be discontinued for Jamf Pro 11.6.0. I always use this app to add printers in Jamf Pro and it's really easy to do this with it ! Now, without Jamf Admin, I have to change the way I add them in Jamf Pro and I to...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Connect - Local Login

Hello Peeps, SOS! We were able to use Local Login when the device was not connected to the internet. Suddenly, the function was off itself. Could you guide me how to resolve this issue?Thank you!!  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declarative Device Management: Not Enabled

Hi,I have two Macs that have Declarative Device Management: Not enabled and I think they should actually have it enabled.They are on macOS 14.2.1 and 14.3.1 and are enrolled in Jamf 11.4.1Is there anything I can check or force them to have DDM enable...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Always low percentage on the newest Patch

Hi,I have a problem with my patch management. Most of the software that I am patching via the management has only under 10% of the computers on the latest version with most of them scattered across many different versions. How can I remedy this? My c...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Require passcode before removing restrictions

On iOS devices. We are using Jamf Setup with Entra for SSO and shared device iphones and ipads.One challenge I am having is that once a user logs in, they may choose to ignore the passcode requirement prompt over and over.My idea is to scope my restr...  View more

SteveS_0-1712953400595.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AppleScript - Deploying Through Jamf Pro

Hello everyone,I'm looking for help deploying AppleScript through Jamf Pro. I know the basics of bash scripts but almost nothing about AppleScript. I got the following AppleScript from one of our network administrators:tell application "System Events...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements
Join us for Top 5 Security Predictions for eye-opening insights into the evolving role of mobile devices in shaping your organization’s security plans as well as more predicted trends. Check out our Events page for more details.
Submit a Feature Request
Share your ideas of how we can improve our products here!
Join Our Beta Program
Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is now available!

Click here to learn more
Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors