Location: Bristol, UK
Ultrahaptics is the world’s leading mid-air touchless haptic technology company. Our unique and patented technology brings back the sense of touch to touchless interfaces creating the magical experience of feeling without touching. We are a dynamic company looking to expand quickly and this role offers a great opportunity to become a key member of a highly motivated team.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Mac OSX systems as well as positive attitude and friendly disposition.
• Providing general IT support to Ultrahaptics’ team members;
• Ensuring job ticketing systems are updated, generating wiki articles where necessary;
• New user IT on-boarding;
• Installation of new machines and troubleshoot end-user devices on the network i.e. printers, copiers etc;
• Identifying and securing new IT equipment, including Asset Management and Auditing;
• System monitoring;
• Build on our Jamf Pro solutions to create long-term fixes and enhance the end user experience.
What you need:
• Strong OS X / macOS experience;
• Good Windows and Linux experience;
• Experience of supporting Microsoft Office;
• Experience in managing Office 365;
• Good knowledge of Jamf Pro/Casper Suite;
• VMware ESXi, Fusion and Parallels;
• Good knowledge of shell scripting in bash;
• Networking and Mesh Wifi experience.
Other Useful Skills:
• Active Directory;
• Objective C / Swift programming experience;
• Zendesk / Jira;
• Backup systems such as Veeam or Backup Exec.
Please see external link or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Jamf (no Recruitment Agencies please)