Looking for an experienced system administrator who can navigate mac, linux, and large IDP stacks. JAMF huge plus.
Looking for an experienced system administrator who can navigate Windows, mac, linux, and large IDP stacks. JAMF huge plus. Familiarity with ESX, CentOS/RHEL, and Juniper a plus. Capable of obtaining a security clearance if required.
Many responsibilities including:
Handle user/computer account management (Windows, Mac, Linux devices) in Active Directory
Handle OS/application patching/updates for user devices (and servers?)
Day to Day Activities include: (Company Specific)
- Create and manage user accounts (including distribution lists, and alias accounts)
- Create and manage VPN accounts
- Manage 2FA credentialing
- Create and manage individual and shared folders
- (Using primarily JAMF MDM) Provision new computers/prepare used computers for issue/reissue
- (Using JAMF MDM) Provision iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, AppleTVs)
- Ensure software is updated (OS and security patches) on all systems (using MDM when appropriate)
- Provision IP desk phones and trouble shoot issues
- Provide desktop user support
- Develop and execute (if practicable) a plan for organic exchange server(s)
- Coordinate with leadership to aid in the continuous operational functionality of Physical Security Systems (aspects of a system leverages IT infrastructure)
- Assist in maintaining accountability of IT equipment, and licenses
- Coordinate with leadership before adding software to computers to ensure software is compatible with security concerns/posture
- Coordinate with the Senior Analysts to determine use and installation of 3rd Party VPNs
- Punch-down network cables and make jacks active for network/IP devices; as necessary prepare appropriate color CAT6 cables. Run cabling as required.
- Help manage and implement IT Security compliance program(s).
- (Do I need to say it...) Other duties as assigned.
CISSP, CISM and similar a plus.
How to Apply
Please email interest and resume to Jon.Thompson@trinitycyber.com