The Systems Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
- Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Jamf products to prospective and existing customers, and at events, via remote/online tools and/or on site.
- Work jointly with the Sales team on strategy, discovery sessions, demos, and evaluations to demonstrate Jamf products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately drive customer success.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- 4 year / Bachelors Degree (preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
- Native level of Japanese and intermediate English skill to manage day to day business (Required)
- 2- 4 years of technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- Proficient with Apple technology and Mobile Device Management (MDM) within a medium to large scale Apple environment. (Required)
- MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business. (Strong Plus)
- Goal oriented, Self-starter, Team player.
- Adept at managing multiple projects at the same time
- General Experience with technical sales in the Software or IT related product or service industries (Preferred)
- 2+ years exposure to Jamf products, related architecture tools and relevant competing solutions (Preferred)
- 2+ years experience selling to multiple levels within a complex organization. (Preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in presentation.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational and customer service skills.
- Professional manner and self-presentation when face to face with customers and partners.
- Proficient knowledge of the Jamf products and related architecture and tools, as well as relevant competing solutions.
- Ability to travel for on site demonstrations, events, implementations, and other duties.
- Ability to work independently in the field and as part of a team.
- IT operations, administration, planning or other relevant experience.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Travel: Up to 30 %
Job Type: Full Time
Supervisor: Manager, Systems Engineering
How to Apply