Company: Prime Technical Services / DXC Technologies
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking well-rounded JAMF user/Apple and Mac Admin with excellent problem-solving skills who can analyze system reports as well as create new reports. The candidate needs to have a proactive mindset and continuously looking for ways to monitor and improve the end user computer environment. Excellent researching skills required.
Open IT Engineering/Development position working with NASA. Looking for someone with strong multi-platform support experience, heavy in MacOSx and scripting experience in PowerShell, VBScript, Bash, or any other heavy scripting languages who can help with top-tier support development fixes and proactive reporting and troubleshooting efforts.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field. (Flexible)
• Scripting knowledge Ability to create and maintain scripts in VBS, PowerShell, and other OS-specific scripting languages
• Understanding of SQL and queries
• CAE, SCCM, JAMF, and RHEL Satellite
• Experience across multiple operating systems • Windows 7 & 10, MacOS 10x, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7x, • Ability to quickly learn new technology and software applications. • Ability to troubleshoot various software running on client devices. • Ability to create and analyze reports. • Excellent organization skills, written and verbal communications and customer service skills. • Ability to document knowledge articles as needed. • Ability to work independently and as a team player. • Experience proactively monitoring client devices. • Must be able to pass Public Trust Government background investigation
Prime Technical Services, Inc. is an innovative, fast growing, certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, powered by industry experts who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service. We continue to exceed customer expectations through our commitment to integrity and high service standards. By incorporating military values into our company vision, Prime has emerged as one of the fastest growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses in the country.
Position is one year contract to DXC Technologies in service to NASA and their IT service team. The role does have the possibility of running longer, but not guaranteed.
Role is fully on-site in Huntsville, AL. Position is benefited, with paid federal holidays, sick leave, and a portion of the hourly rate is untaxed. Flexible rate depending on experience
Submit resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "NASA IT Engineering Role - Mac"
Call 678-585-4822 and ask for Alek to speak further about the position