We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our Jamf Pro team to help us create, maintain and continually improve products that help our customers find success with the Apple platform.
You participate in an agile delivery team that produces and delivers new features and supports existing functionality with high quality and reliability. You are a key component in Jamf remaining the best of breed in endpoint management of Apple devices.
Jamf is a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Our goal at Jamf is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make a Jamf Pro customer successful and apply that knowledge to build high-quality software
- Agile Development experience, especially: unit testing, continuous integration, refactoring, code reviews, meeting the overall project requirements
- Understanding of and commitment to Agile development methods and practices
- Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Software Architects, Product Owners, and others to define, plan, and execute work
- Has ability to positively impact coworkers and teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Create, improve and maintain software components utilizing appropriate software language(s) while applying the necessary engineering theory and logic to meet overall project requirements
- Engage and collaborate with Software Engineers across teams to share and define best practices related to their area(s) of expertise
- Experience in Java application development
- Experience and knowledge of: Spring Framework, SQL, Tomcat, Git
- Strong communication, analytical, and listening skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture
- Strong written and oral English language skills
Location: Katowice, Poland
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Supervisor: Manager, Software Engineering
How to Apply