Company: Zantech IT
Location: Arlington, VA
This is not your normal government contractor job. As the iOS & MacOS Software Developer position in the Mac COE you will have the ability to take full ownership of projects and work with the brightest and forward thinking Apple Engineers within the Department of Defense. You will be part of a collaborative engineering team tasked with building, hardening, testing, and deploying future macOS and iOS systems, assisting with integrating and testing multiple third-party applications required for securely operating Apple hardware within existing DoD and Federal Government Active Directory-based networks.
As the Developer, you will be building applications to automate and support the work of your engineer colleagues, play a key role in designing, developing, testing, and distributing desktop and mobile applications for the DoD, with the ability to set standards and establish guidelines for best practices on a project.
Unlike many other positions, you will have the communication channels to Apple and other branches of the military available to you. Training funds also available so you can hone your development skills.
• Secret Clearance or ability to obtain and keep a Secret Clearance
• 3+ years of experience with Objective-C and/or Swift (3.0+ preferred)
• Experience with using GIT for code versioning
• Experience with using Terminal and writing Bash scripts
• Must have demonstrated experience (open-source, App Store, etc) with iOS/MacOS development
• Creating& Managed Signing Certificates, Provisioning profiles, and App IDs from within the Apple Developer portal
• Ability to coordinate with other in-house Apple Engineers • Ability to write code with best security practices in mind
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• CompTIA Security+ Certification (required within 60 days of employment)
Zantech IT Services, Inc. provides IT, engineering and program management services to federal government and industry clients.
Located in Tysons Corner, VA, Zantech provides Federal Government agencies with the solutions and expertise to improve customer services and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. By focusing on standards-based processes and tools, Zantech helps its clients meet their mission objectives, maintain mission critical functions, and transform mission sensitive systems.
Zantech is totally focused on providing “Outstanding Performance…Always “ to its customers.
Zantech IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
• Existing Security Clearance preferred
• Experience with CoreData
• Experience with CryptoTokenKit
• Experience with XPCConnection
• Experience building LaunchDaemons & LaunchAgents
• Experience building AuthPlugins
• Packaging applications to be distributed internally
• MDM Experience (AirWatch, MobileIron, JAMF Pro, et al)
• Experience with macOS maintenance with JAMF Pro (formerly Casper Suite) * Bonus points for Jamf 200 - Certified Casper Technician (CCT) certification or better
• Exposure to and knowledge of DoD and Federal Government IT security policies, familiar with implementing DISA STIG requirements
To apply to this position, email your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at <https://www.jobs.net/jobs/zantechit/en-us/job/United-States/Sr-iOS-MacOS-Developer/J3N3RX727BBD3B11H6T/>