The Education Services Engineer I (ESE I) will work under minimal supervision with members of the Education Services team to deliver Jamf's training courses. In support of this function, the ESE I will work to maintain an advanced level of knowledge of Jamf software products and services, related technologies, and integration strategies. Additionally, the ESE I will provide research, feedback, and documentation in support of the department's public-facing educational deliverables.
- Deliver Instructor-led training to customers, partners, and colleagues around the world to promote and better knowledge and awareness about the capabilities of the Jamf Pro platform.
- Perform as a subject matter-expert on Jamf Pro's management capabilities regarding macOS, iOS, and tvOS in order to provide knowledgable instruction and support to customers and colleagues
- Maintain an up-to-date familiarity with the various Apple platform and service updates to ensure the most relevant context and workflows can be provided to customers and colleagues.
- Provide the highest quality customer experience within the Jamf Courses by committing to consistent review and improvement of presentation, demonstration and instruction skillsets.
- Provide constructive, thoughtful, and solution-focused feedback in support of the department's resources and materials in effort to maintain the highest quality customer experience possible.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed on-time and to the highest degree of quality to ensure departmental initiatives meet required deadlines and expectations. Independently manage the logistical challenges related to travel, finances, and course delivery in order to ensure scheduled courses are delivered without issue.
- Proactively communicate issues, concerns, and questions to departmental leadership to establish a shared understanding of potential support needs in fulfilling role responsibilities.
- Assist colleagues with projects as needed in effort to provide cross-departmental support and assistance as needed.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission, and purpose of the organization.
- Support and promote a positive and inclusive workplace wherein the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed, and exemplified in the work of the department.
- Proactive, driven self-thinker who strives for results that contribute to departmental and company goals.
- Works to collaborate with fellow Engineers in effort to learn and share knowledge amongst the Education Services Team.
- Maintain a highly motivated and engaged connection to departmental initiatives and goals. Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Familiar technical understanding of MacOS, iOS, and Apple Services (Required)
- Previous device management experience within a production environment (Preferred)
- Prior management experience utilizing Jamf Pro (Preferred)
- Contextual familiarity with integrated technologies that relate to networking, desktop and server engineering, and information security (Required)
- Experience configuring and implementing LDAP, MYSQL, SMTP, Apache Tomcat, DHCP, DNS, and SSL (preferred)
- Contextual familiarity with bash scripting (Required)
- Previous experience simplifying complex technical concepts (Required)
- Previous history providing instruction, delivering presentations, or fostering educational development (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt and solve challenges quickly and efficiently
- Strongly independent work ethic
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly developed ability to adapt to and facilitate organizational changes Actively seeks understanding before assessing judgement
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
Manager: Manager, Education Services
How to Apply