Company: Insight Global
Location: Orlando, FL
An enterprise employer is looking for a Sr. Apple Systems Engineer to sit on site in Celebration FL. This is a Mac Engineering team position responsible for managing and supporting our Jamf Pro infrastructure.
Function as a Subject Matter Expert of Apple platform (integration and management).
• Continuous collaboration and mentorship to colleagues, and continuous process improvement.
• Sense of urgency and due diligence is a huge part of this role.
• Able to provide compliance for Minimum Security Baseline (MSB) requirements.
• Provide standards based, manageable and sustainable solutions, with detailed documentation, flow charts, etc.
• Integrating, and managing large numbers of Macs in enterprise environments.
• Subject matter expert for Apple platform, Jamf Pro, standards based methodologies, best practices.
• Integrate with existing infrastructure (Active Directory, LDAP, SMTP, GSX, Load Balancers, etc.).
• Experienced in scripting for REST API (for integration and automation with Jamf Pro).
• Working experience creating SSL certificate chains.
• Device Enrollment Program (DEP), Volume Purchase Program (VPP), Apple Push Notification Service (APNS), Thin Provisioning, etc.
• Experience building, managing, and supporting Jamf Pro (Casper/JSS) on headless RHEL.
• Shell scripting to provide automation and integration, focus on manageable and sustainable solutions.
• Create logic (Extension Attributes, Scripts, Smart|Static Computer Groups, Configuration Profiles, etc.), initial testing for staged deployment.
• Thin Provisioning process (develop, manage, maintain; maintain user experience; mentor teams for understanding).
• 7+ years Apple platform enterprise integration and management experience
• Collaborative, organized, able to produce clear technical document for our teams.
• Jamf certification (CCA must, CCE/CJA highly recommended)
• Complex Jamf Pro server setup and maintenance experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL headless).
• Bash shell scripting (this team does a lot with bash on RHEL and macOS) • Strong or Expert working knowledge of relevant/emerging Apple technologies: o Device Enrollment Program (DEP) o Volume Purchase Program (VPP) o Mobile Device Management (MDM) • SSL Certificates (creation and renewal)
• Experience with clusters and load balancing.
• Experience configuration MySQL, replication, and failover.
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Linux+ Certification not required but a huge plus.
Please email a copy of your most recently updated resume and contact information (including phone number) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 24 hours.