This position as part of the IT department at GOAT Group and will report to the IT Director. All responsibilities are general in nature. Specific tasks relating to the responsibilities will be developed with the Senior IT Director.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO • MORE IMPORTANTLY, DO WHAT YOU LOVE • GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU’VE GOT • THEN GIVE MORE • STAND UP, • AND STAND TALL • ALWAYS HELP THOSE SMALLER THAN YOU • CELEBRATE YOUR WINS • BE READY FOR WHAT'S NEXT • LIVE IN THE • NOW • BUILD FOR TOMORROW • BE YOU • DO YOU • STAY TRUE
80% of Time Dedication
Help Desk Support
· Support associates with a variety of technology support problems including but not limited to software, hardware, AV equipment, passwords, connectivity, mobile
· Manage the Helpdesk support ticket queue
· Attempt closure on all support requests as experience allows and escalate as necessary
· Perform “first response” to let associates know we are working on their tickets or estimated time
· Track stock and assigned hardware inventory following IT procedures
· Track software license inventory following IT procedures
· Maintain clean and organized stock areas
· Create and maintain computer software standards
· Setup newly procured computers and work with IT Director to identify and complete computer upgrades
· Create, test, update and deploy software upgrades via automation tools
· Deploy accessories and software requested by employees following IT procedures
· Arrange and track the return of equipment from departed associates following IT procedures
Repairs and Out of Service Equipment
· Schedule repairs on defective equipment following IT procedures
· Order service parts for warranty equipment
· Prepare and sell out of service equipment
· Schedule and track the transfer of donated or sold equipment
· Work with IT Director to develop training curriculum
· Teach classes as necessary for IT software and hardware training
· Create and update training material on IT Training sit
20% of Time Dedication
· Complete special projects as required
· College degree preferred. Technical degree or equivalent experience.
· 2+ Years desktop support experience (macintosh specific experience).
· Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Attention to detail including ability to work with numbers. · Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends when required.
· Able to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
· Able to maintain professional demeanor under stress.
· Ability to work outside of normal business hours as special projects or repairs may require.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. · Ability to work overtime with little advance notice.
· Position will be on call after hours on a rotating schedule.
· Position will require travel between multiple local offices and must provide transportation.
· Position may require travel out of state.
· Ability to lift heavy objects.
GOAT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER