Location: New York,NY
We're looking for someone with a strong background in corporate technology. This candidate should have progressive experience in a corporate IT environment. We're looking for someone who is collaborative, comfortable working on a small team, and possesses excellent communication and customer service skills.
In this role, you will:
• Support reliable, scalable and secure solutions that promote both business and employee growth
• Support and document enterprise grade network infrastructure
• Perform daily system monitoring, support end-user facing aspects of the corporate operations, as well, as verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Support resolution efforts for any hardware performance or reliability problems
• Prioritize and respond to End User requests, providing timely and high-quality support for both local and remote users
• Analyze and solve for repeat issues
What the role requires:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
• Five to seven years of experience using Microsoft Windows
• Two to three years of experience using Apple macOS
• Strong Cisco switches/routers/firewall configuration experience
• Experience in Cloud Networking (AWS is preferred)
• Strong system security/compliance experience
• Experience maintaining enterprise grade network infrastructure
• Experience with Jamf or similar comprehensive enterprise management software for the Apple platform
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of assigned work and follow through to completion
• Positive attitude, ability to work independently, and able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable following documented policies and procedures
• Ability to work after hours and travel as needed
Please send your resume to email@example.com.