Company: CREST Technologies, Inc
Location: Sterling, Ma
CREST Technologies, Inc has an opening for a Junior Apple Technician position located within the central Massachusetts area.
CREST works with educational institutions across the U.S. to ensure the successful deployment of Apple solutions in our customers’ classrooms.
The Junior Apple Tech position is a position delivering installation, configuration, and integration of Apple products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic thinking in a hard-working, positive, team-oriented environment. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to be resourceful and the desire and motivation to learn.
• Familiarity with Apple hardware and troubleshooting
• Developing, testing and maintaining macOS (baseline) system configurations and iOS profiles • Assisting in coordinating the deployment of Apple hardware, macOS, macOS Server, and iOS • Working with CREST/Project Management to ensure technical quality on all engagements.
• A technical knowledge of Apple products from iOS to macOS Server and all supporting technologies.
• Ability to see the big picture of customer deployments while diving into the minutia of individual technologies.
• Ability to lead in-depth technical troubleshooting and deployment conversations via e-mail, conference • Possess exemplary interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
• Strong writing and planning experience.
• Ability to act as an autonomous self-starter • Management of special projects as assigned, including delivering exemplary results that are aligned with organization goals, cross-functional communication, and managing to an aggressive project schedule.
• General familiarity with networking concepts, including troubleshooting wireless infrastructure issues.
• macOS 10.12 ACTC certification or an ability to obtain within 30 days of hire via self-study.
• Experience with JAMF strongly preferred
• Familiarity with MDM concepts and Apple’s Push Notification Service (APNS)
• Familiarity with Apple deployment workflows, including the Device Enrollment Program and Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
• Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11,10.12,10.13, or ability to obtain
CREST Technologies, Inc. is a national leader in the management of technology deployments, tradeshow logistics, and corporate events in education and enterprise markets. For over 20 years, CREST has earned a reputation as a proven leader in the delivery of large-scale technical services, providing successful deployment planning, management, and implementation. CREST clients range from internationally-recognized Fortune 100 companies to major regional corporate and educational institutions.
Please email resume to Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply