Location: Greater Boston Area, Southern New Hampshire
ArmourPeak has an opening for a Technical Support Specialist. Our clients are located around the greater Boston area, Southern NH, Southern Maine, and occasionally beyond, and this role requires traveling between clients. Candidate should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Our services are heavily geared towards integrating Apple products into small, medium, enterprise, and education environments. Your knowledge of Apple technologies is required, but you should also be proficient in a mix of networking, cloud services, email systems, server administration, virtualization, MDM, Azure, G Suite, O365, VoIP, etc. This position is ideal for a driven, self starting, organized and professional individual who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The Technical Support Specialist provides technical support for clients related to the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, monitoring, integration, and documentation of various technologies. The Technical Support Specialist provides technical expertise and is responsible for day-to-day interactions with clients and overall client satisfaction. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, as this position is client-facing, and first point of contact for support calls and tickets.
• Utilize available resources to resolve support issues independently and as part of a team
• Work directly with clients to troubleshoot, recreate, and resolve issues related products and supporting technologies, as well as other customer issues as assigned
• Provide support via phone, email, remote, and on-site
• Use strong judgment to determine the appropriate channel of client communication (email, phone, screen sharing, etc.)
• Maintain excellent case documentation
• Maintain excellent case management to ensure SLA's are met
• Work independently to research, design, analyze, troubleshoot and recommend outcomes and solutions for assigned project work
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
Previous experience in technical support and/or systems administration is required
• Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn and support complex technical concepts and communicate to technical & non-technical audiences
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to server infrastructure, systems, networks, hardware, and applications • Ability to prioritize issues based on severity and urgency
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience deploying, managing, and supporting macOS, iOS platforms is required
• Experience working with common WiFI solutions such as Meraki, UniFi, Aruba
• Hands on experience with G Suite, InTune, jamf PRO, Office365, Windows workstations and Servers, Linux, VMWare, and other similar technologies is highly preferred
• Industry certifications (CCNA, jamf 300+, macOS Support Essentials, MCP, CWT, etc) highly preferred
• Travel in the Greater Boston and New England Area is required
• Own transportation and valid driver's license is required
• Moving and lifting up-to 75 pounds required
ArmourPeak is a growing IT consulting firm, focusing on integrating Apple products in a variety of businesses. This position provides a great opportunity for growth, and to become a key part of the company.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Jamf wants to hear your general feedback around Configuration Profiles!