Company: Evolver Inc.
Location: Washington DC (Federal Center SW is nearest Metro station).
Evolver is seeking an Apple Enterprise Engineer to work in Washington, D.C.
The successful candidate will provide expertise in the management and administration of Apple Mac OS X and iOS technologies to our Federal Government client. Also, as a minimum, shall be responsible for:
Technical Requirements (required and desired)
- Perform day-to-day Apple support activities and processes to deliver enterprise-wide technical support services for Apple systems and applications.
- Utilize the help desk reporting and tracking system to document ticket acceptance and problem resolution.
- Deploy Apple and 3rd-party software updates using the JAMF Casper Suite.
- Develop schedules and deployment plans for major software updates.
- Develop and support implementation of policies and procedures to ensure Apple technologies are deployed and maintained consistently across the enterprise.
- Bash scripting
Preferred Additional knowledge:
- Creating and deploying packages using JAMF software
- Managing iOS devices using JAMF software. - Knowledgeable in Apple VPP & DEP.
- Experience with two-factor authentication solutions (PIV Card) for Mac. (Direct experience with YubiKey and Centrify a plus.)
- Windows AD - account lockouts, binding and unbinding, adding and removing computers.
- Experience with Apple Remote Desktop
Training and Certifications (required and desired)
- CompTIA A+ certification (strongly desired).
- Apple certification – Apple Certified Support Professional (strongly desired).
- JAMF certification – Certified Casper Technician (CCT) (strongly desired).
- JAMF certification – Certified Casper Administrator (CCA) (desired).
Evolver is a technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges in the present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. Established in 2000, Evolver has successfully grown to be a trusted technology leader. Evolver’s efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations, including Inc. 5000 for five consecutive years, and most recently “Future 50” from SmartCEO. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value time and time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Evolver’s core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join Evolver, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company.
At Evolver, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the Evolver team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Evolver offers a comprehensive benefits plan including (but not limited to): medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D and short term and long term disability insurance.
Please submit your application online Here