Company: AD.Visory Solutions
Location: New York, NY
We are looking for a dynamic, responsible, adaptable, and personable person to help us manage and design amazing solutions for our clients.
Specifically, the ideal candidate would have the following (technical and personal) qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of Apple computers and their associated server environments
• Strong understanding of MDM solutions (especially JAMF, Addigy, and Meraki)
• Ability to operate in a demanding environment and understands the value of responsiveness
• Ability to organize your own agenda to manage both on-site appointments and back of house client responsibilities.
• At least 2 years of relevant industry experience is a must
All in all, AD.Visory is looking for someone who is confident in their tech knowledge but is also willing to learn. We are looking for someone who can be client facing but also understand how to juggle the pressures of a multi client environment.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and full benefits after three months. All applicants must be based within the greater New York City area.
We are a fast growing NYC managed services provider and IT strategy firm, focusing primarily on Apple based businesses. We are proud members of the Apple Consultants Network and are certified partners of companies like Dropbox, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, among so many others.
We work with clients across a number of industries (advertising, marketing, fintech, startups, medical practices, education, architecture, fashion, media) and our ideal candidate can adapt to the needs of each one.
Please send a cover letter and resume to jobs (at) advisory.nyc.
Thank you for your interest!
Jamf wants to hear your feedback around Jamf Pro: LDAP Servers and Reports!