Springboard IT is looking for an experienced Apple Engineer who is comfortable with designing and troubleshooting networking, servers, EMM/MDM, and more.
We're an Apple Centric MSP in the Philadelphia area with clients all over the world. You get exposed to many different environments and situations, so it takes someone who is mentally agile and people friendly. We're Jamf Partners (and Integrators!), Meraki Partners, and part of the Apple Consultant's Network amongst other things.
- Design, implement, and support client solutions.
- Lead the technical aspects of projects from conception to completion.
- Provide professional and courteous Tier 3 technical support via chat, email, and telephone to clients.
- Visit Business and Education clients to provide onsite support.
- Monitoring and testing performance of applications and infrastructure, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and proactively identifying possible solutions.
- Discover new sales opportunities in existing client infrastructures.
- Oversee technical health of several Managed Services clients that will be your named accounts.
- Perform assessments to help develop a complete solution for clients.
- Development and implementation of solutions and products to provide the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies.
- Attend client meeting with Sales Team to provide technical knowledge and sales support.
- Perform JAMF Casper Suite JumpStarts (when certified).
- Configure hardware as needed.
- Work with Sales Team and Project Manager to create project plan outlining scope, goals, timelines, deliverables, and required resources.
- Clearly communicate expectations to clients.
- Help department further refine and develop best practices, standard operating procedures, and IT policy.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform other job related duties as needed.
- At least 3-5 years experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting Mac/iOS devices in a business or education environment.
- At least 3-5 years experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting wired and wireless networks, as well as network security devices (firewalls).
- Experience managing Apple devices using a Mobile Device Management system is a plus.
- Experience implementing and migrating Cloud and SaaS solutions for mail, document management, and other area of business.
- Knowledge of the IT landscape to be able to quote and implement full lifecycle solutions for clients of varying size.
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention.
- Consistently and successfully have provided 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Excellent in communication as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) certification is preferred but not required for consideration for this position. Must be able to achieve this certification within 3-6 months of being hired.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a high-speed dynamic environment.
- Must have a High School Diploma, a current Drivers license, and pass a criminal and child abuse background check.
Springboard Media, Philadelphia's Apple Premier Partner, offers a fun and healthy work environment, competitive pay, a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and plenty of room for career growth and advancement. Maintaining a great culture and happy customers are our top priorities, and we're looking for positive, professional, results-driven individuals to join our incredible team. We foster an open, energizing and collaborative environment and our team is made up of passionate Mac support professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process.
How to Apply