Skip to main content
Jamf Nation, hosted by Jamf, is the largest Apple IT management community in the world. Dialog with your fellow IT professionals, gain insight about Apple device deployments, share best practices and bounce ideas off each other. Join the conversation.

Company: Insight Global
Location: Harrison, NY

Job Description

Requirements Needed:
Subject matter expert in JAMF, including deploying and configuring it from start to finish 5+ years of experience with L3 support for Apple products, including iOS and OSX devices
Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (VLANS, switch access configurations, etc.) Strong communication and sharp personality (working with executives)

Plusses:
Experience working in the Education field Strong experience with SCCM Strong experience with Active Directory Experience supporting Windows as well

Responsibilities

One of our clients is looking for an Apple Engineer to sit in Harrison, NY. This person will be responsible for supporting about 20 school districts and between 10,000 and 15,000 devices across Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam County. This person will have the opportunity to run projects and make enhancements in this environment. They will be spending about 80% of their time completing projects such as designing and configuring JAMF from beginning to end, integrating all MACS (OSX Devices) within Active Directory, using JAMF as an MDM tool to create and push down images, etc. The remaining 20% of their time will be spent troubleshooting, supporting, and maintaining L2 and L3 issues for all Apple devices across each district, including MAC laptops and desktops, iPads, mobile devices, etc.

How to Apply

Please email me at emily.dalton@insightglobal.com with your most up to date resume!

Created: by emilydalton
Modified: by bran
to edit a job you've posted or to post a new job