Department: ETG Services
Location: Columbus, OH preferred
PCM is expanding our Enterprise Mobility team and is seeking a Professional Services Engineer to assist with implementation of technical solutions and infrastructure projects with a strong focus on macOS and iOS deployment, device management and technology lifecycle planning. The ideal candidate will independently deliver professional services engagements while also working as a team to help maintain PCM’s Apple and Lifecycle Managed Services.
The selected individual will deliver customized solutions to our clients.
• Assist with design, implementation, and support of client solutions.
• Lead the technical aspects of projects from conception to completion, including delivering engagements on-site.
• Oversee technical health of Managed Service clients
• Provide engineering support and guidance to service desk incidents.
• Act as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
• 4 year / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred. A combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
• 3+ years managing macOS and iOS at a corporate or enterprise level (500+ Macs, 500+ iOS devices) with Jamf Pro or another enterprise EMM
• Proficiency building custom deployment packages utilizing Jamf Composer, Xcode, Autopkg, and other 3rd party packaging software.
• Proficiency in Unix Shell Scripting (bash, sh, python)
• Proficiency with Apple IT ecosystems, including Apple School Manager/Apple Business Manager (DEP, VPP)
• Apple Certified Support Professional (macOS Support Essentials 10.13+)
• Jamf CCA/300 and experience deploying Jamf Pro at a Jumpstart level either in Jamf Cloud or in a single server environment.
• Effective in clearly communicating technical topics to an audience of varying technical expertise.
• Consistently and successfully have provided 2nd and 3rd level support.
• Jamf CCE/400 and/or experience deploying Jamf Pro in a clustered high availability environment with multiple end user locations.
• 5+ years managing macOS and iOS at a global enterprise level (500+ Macs, 500+ iOS devices) with an enterprise EMM (preferably Jamf) • Working knowledge and experience of other 3rd Party EMM solutions (MobileIron, Airwatch)
• Working knowledge of Google Admin Portal, including G-Suite and ChromeOS management.
• Experience with connecting Microsoft Active Directory to macOS with standard binding, Apple Enterprise Connect, NoMAD, or Jamf Connect.
PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We’ve built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
• Location: Columbus, Ohio- strongly preferred
• Expected Travel: 25-50% to client sites and Columbus, OH
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://careers-pcm.icims.com/jobs/3476/sr.-apple-engineer/job to apply directly.