Company: Macro Solutions
Location: Washington, DC
Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently looking for a seasoned Apple Engineering Support Technician to join our team on one of our long term federal contracts in the Washington, DC area. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirement.
• Setup, maintain, document and train on JAMF Pro Server in an enterprise environment.
• Participate in the requirements gathering, design, testing, implementation, and O&M of new Macintosh Desktop Service Solutions. • Present technical solutions to peers and end user base.
• Establish desktop hardening through security best practices and penetration testing.
• Conduct product evaluations and participate in the selection process.
• Developing documentation of system architecture and management within standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Assist in BigFix Mac Engineering projects.
• Provide Mac incident escalation expertise for Operations Team.
• Complete overall patch/release management as well as ensure all packages are deployed efficiently and as transparently as possible. Identify, manage, and monitor for vulnerabilities that may affect compliance requirements and change management procedures.
• Troubleshoot related issues for users and perform problem resolution in regard to related service requests.
• Provide subject matter expertise on issues and tasks related to the remote distribution of packages. • Provide subject matter expertise for any and all issues that may affect workstations (OS, Application, Network, GPO, etc).
• Assist with updating Process and Procedure documentation for End User Tech and Service Desk. • Perform assigned tasks independently.
• BA and 5 years’ experience or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
• Must have a minimum of five+ (5+) years IT knowledge and demonstrated hands-on experience and/or training in Desktop systems engineering and administration (or equivalent combination of education and experience). • Candidate must be able to Interface with senior government personnel on a daily basis. Responds and resolves end user issues that require advanced knowledge of Apple or iOS systems. Updates status of queued service requests with the IT service management system.
• JAMF Certified - Bash Shell scripting ability
• Intermediate or above AppleScript ability - Experienced securing (hardening) Mac OS
• Experience with JAMF Casper package creation - Experience setting up JAMF self-service and other available server components
• Experience administrating Apple OSs in an Active Directory environment
• Experience leading a design & implementation project through engineering lifecycle for improvements to a large user base/enterprise environment. - Direct experience supporting user environment - Strong written and oral communications required
• Apple Certification such as Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and ISO 9001:2015 certification, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward.
Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate.
Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website.
Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online https://macrosolutions.com/careers/