The Mac and Jamf IT Specialist will provide application and device support to internal Redoxers.
The Mac and Jamf IT Specialist will provide application and device support to internal Redoxers. They will own the tasks around provisioning and access during the onboarding and offboarding processes along with device management, patches and updates. We will rely on this person to execute processes related to access management, employee self service and other infrastructure processes, in coordination with the Security and Operations teams.
- Provide application and device support to internal Redox users
- Administer the cloud instance of jamf - create policies, configuration profiles, and hardening configurations, write original scripts and extension attributes, integrations using the API
- Keep accurate device records in the asset management system
- Perform follow up and assistance as needed to remediate non compliant devices to meet security standards
- Maintain DEP provisioning workflows
- Package applications and deploy with monthly patching
- Build out Self Service offerings
- Take ownership of device provisioning onboarding, offboarding IT processes
- Lead timely and accurate Access provisioning to all Redoxers’ for SaaS accounts including Google Drive, Zoom, Slack, Bitdefender, Tallie, LastPass, Kanban, Salesforce, Retrium, Chorus and Chartio
- Maintain software licensing and vendor management
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience with the setup, provisioning and maintenance of Mac devices
- Previous Jamf experience
- Experienced in providing user support in a dispersed team environment and varying levels of technical acumen
- Must have experience with macOS shell scripting (bash, python or perl)
- Experience and interest in updating and following processes, workflows and configuration profiles for macOS Mojave utilizing jamf
- Utilized asset management tools to document and track device and software access
- Experience working within an API
- CCA or CCE jamf certifications highly preferred
- Prior experience with iOS or Android mobile device management tools such as WorkspaceOne (AirWatch) or Google Device management
- Windows support and management tools
At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. Our purpose is to reduce the friction of technology adoption in healthcare and we are growing quickly!
We anticipate around 10% travel for this position, including at least one trip monthly to our headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. Hence, it is preferred that the IT Specialist be located within a quick (1-hour) flight to Madison, though that is not a requirement for the job.
How to Apply