McAfee is seeking a Tier 3 Support Engineer to join our global operations team. If you are passionate about the Mac, focused on security, and delight in supporting users worldwide, this is the position for you!
- Provide application and device support to internal macOS and mobile users
- Provide assistance as needed to remediate non-compliant devices to meet security standards
- Package applications, maintain corporate app store (“Self Service”) entries, and manage application patching
- Ownership of macOS build, user and technician documentation, and triage/escalation processes
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of prior experience in enterprise environments supporting Apple devices
- Familiarity with all recent releases of macOS (Sierra, High Sierra & Mojave)
- Experience in providing user support in a global environment and varying levels of technical acumen
- Experience administering Jamf Pro (policies, config profiles, extension attributes, etc.)
- Familiarity with various tools to assist in the deconstruction and rebuilding of installer packages (Packages, Suspicious Package, MDS, and AutoPkgr).
- Experience with macOS shell scripting (bash, python or perl)
- Microsoft Office configuration and troubleshooting
- PKI/Wi-Fi (802.1x) / WireShark experience
- Exposure in working with engineering level support (Apple, JAMF, etc.)
- Apple or Jamf certifications highly preferred
- Previous experience working in a help desk environment would be helpful
- Prior experience with iOS or Android mobile device management tools such as Intune or Mobile Iron
Together Is Power. It’s more than a tagline. It defines our beliefs and exemplifies the value we place on our greatest assets – our employees. That’s why we’ve created a truly unique environment at McAfee, filled with possibilities at every turn. You’ll find a family-like company culture where people really do look out for one another, as well as executive leadership that’s accessible, approachable, and transparent. We also have a serious commitment to fun with things like celebrations and family-first opportunities, office scooters, and our PAW Program that allows you to bring your dog to work. This is a diverse and inclusive workplace where you can innovate, grow, and make an impact on the communities we serve.
How to Apply
Apply online at careers.mcafee.com!