Company: Circle Internet Financial
The Senior IT Systems Administrator will help to build and maintain our internal identity and access management systems, as well as develop process automations for Circle’s IT infrastructure. We’re looking for an energetic people-person to be able to collaborate with other engineering teams and interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle.
What you’ll work on
- Work closely with internal development teams to implement and maintain identity access systems
- Implement and maintain IT automations and SaaS application management
- Maintain Circle’s network and endpoint security tools
- Mature and automate the provisioning and patching process for Apple macOS devices
- Work with the helpdesk team on ticket escalations and targeted projects
What you’ll bring to Circle
- Strong understanding of AuthN and AuthZ with the ability to explain how an authentication provider can be leveraged for both.
- Ability to collaborate with developers on a technical level relating to identity and access system implementation with internal tools.
- Understanding of privileged access management for both system and SaaS applications.
- Help build identity management and account provisioning pipelines as well as write and maintain scalable and efficient Python code used to connect various company SaaS products using REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts such as VLANs, subnets, VPN configuration.
- Configuration management and automation experience using shell scripts or Python.
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click on the link above for more details and to apply.