Business Development Executive | Healthcare
The Business Development Executive – Healthcare role is responsible for building and cultivating strategic relationships with Jamf’s Healthcare Partners’ business development teams. This position is responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy and messaging for the success of both our Partners and Jamf.
Location: Minneapolis, MN or remote home office (Various US)
Education: 4 year degree (required)
Manager: Senior Manager, Global Business Development
- Collaborates with appropriate people to create resources and support materials for sales enablement within our network of partners
- Builds strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf's Whole Product Experience story and benefits to Jamf and Partner sales teams.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with our Partners’ Business Development, Marketing and Channel Partners to identify business and training opportunities
- Drives new revenue of Jamf's industry specific solutions by providing overlay sales support for Jamf sales teams
- Drives effectiveness of industry specific solutions to win incremental business, ensuring compliance with Jamf’s sales program
- Develops and maintains mapping of Partner organizations
- Presents Jamf’s solutions to the Healthcare market and demonstrates how these can best meet customer needs to drive new leads and opportunities
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years experience in sales or marketing within the Apple ecosystem & and/or Healthcare (Required)
- Working knowledge of motivations for customers within the Healthcare market (Required)
- Experience in trade shows, product marketing, field marketing, sales, and operations