The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for implementing an effective global recruitment process, providing qualified candidates who will be successful at Jamf, This individual will support the full life-cycle recruiting process for assigned functions within Jamf with sensitivity towards diversity and broader company goals in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
JAMF Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.
The requirements and demands in this description represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job, rather it is intended to be a reflection of those essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations and for establishing performance expectations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.
- Acts as an extension of a hiring manager’s team to help understand and determine staffing needs
- Assists and influences Jamf’s people leaders in making hiring decisions, benefitting the organization’s long term talent strategy
- Responsible for full recruiting cycle including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified entry-level to senior-level candidates.
- Provide day-to-day process management, ongoing education, support and coaching of recruiters to ensure effective, consistent recruiting processes are in place
- Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, research firms, user groups.
- Pre-screen all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers
- Maintains relationships with key educational institutions to promote organizational needs through such means as attending career fairs, giving presentations to student groups and organizing events
- Works collaboratively and builds strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf’s employer brand and value proposition to global talent community
- Contributes ideas toward the continued improvement of recruiting process including creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies, interview procedures, candidate assessment tools, and employee referrals
- Contributes to the process of position description development ensuring accurate reflection of the threshold hiring responsibilities, key skills and responsibilities, threshold hiring responsibilities, and critical outcomes of the roles.
- Arranges for interviews and travel/lodging of selected applicants at company's expense, as necessary to ensure a pleasant candidate experience
- As an Equal Employment Opportunity Representative this individual will carry out the organization's - Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity responsibilities (as applicable) for JAMF Software
- Leverages internal applicant tracking system to track applicant pool, candidate status and metrics to ensure hires are achieved within company goals
- Works actively to show flexibility and finding solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 1-2 Years Knowledge of EEO laws and compliance guidelines (Required)
- 1-2 Years Proven track record within HR disciplines: recruiting and employee relations (Required)
- 1-2 years of Human Resources recruiting experience preferably within technical industry (Preferred)
- < 2 Years experience using applicant tracking and recruiting marketing systems to manage smooth and efficient talent acquisition processes
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: (Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), Professional in Human Resources (PHR), PRC)