Education Services Engineer | Minneapolis
The Education Services Engineer will work under minimal supervision with members of the Education Services team to deliver training courses and other service offerings related to the Jamf Pro and complementary technologies. The Education Services Engineer will also assist in internal training efforts including research, documentation, internal training sessions, and creation of public-facing educational deliverables.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Supervisor: Manager, Education Services
Plan and deliver training classes to customer, prospects, and partners around world.
Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of Jamf software products, related technologies, and integration strategies.
Manage logistical aspects and costs related to courses and services.
Deliver additional Jamf professional services (e.g., JumpStart), marketing event presentations, conference talks (e.g., Apple events, JNUC) and sales visits as needed.
Take an active role in the maintenance and development of additional curriculum, training offerings, and departmental processes
Develop workflows and strategies for various use cases related to Jamf products
Create clear, concise, and professional documentation for internal and external publications
Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Advanced Jamf Pro knowledge and experience, CCT strongly preferred.
- Enterprise Apple experience.
- Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- Experience with client management software in enterprise environments.
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts related to Jamf offerings, such as general client management and the Apple ecosystem in enterprise.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and solve challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive, driven self-thinker who strives for results that contribute to departmental and company goals.
- Self-starter, energetic, and highly motivated.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs