Field Technician | EMEIA
The Field Technician will work under minimal supervision with members of the Field Engineering team to deliver JumpStarts and other service offerings related to Jamf Pro and complementary technologies. The Field Technician will also assist in Jamf Pro demos, certification classes, quality assurance, support, research, and documentation.
Location: Amsterdam, NL (Relocation assistance available)
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Supervisor: Sr. Manager, Field Technicians
- Provide onsite and remote installation, configuration, and training of JJamf products in accordance with current JumpStart procedures.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of knowledge of Jamf products, related technologies, and integration strategies.
- Apply problem solving skills and knowledge of Jamf products to perform client support, build solutions (including troubleshooting issues relating to system configuration, application usage, and software implementation), provide feedback, document feature requests, and assistance in the defect resolution process.
- Assist in technical training and management of third-party service providers.
- Assist in the delivery of certification classes to customer, prospects, and partners around world.
- Assist in demonstration and installation for customers evaluating Jamf products.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and explain technical concepts related to Jamf offerings, such as general client management and the Apple ecosystem in enterprise.
- Ability to adapt and solve challenges quickly and efficiently. -Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- Ability to critically analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive, driven self-thinker who strives for results that contribute to departmental and company goals.
- Self-starter, energetic, and highly motivated.
- Ability to travel to perform on‐site installation, implementation and support.
- Professional IT experience not required, but preferred.
- Excellent proficiency and the ability to convey technical concepts in in the languages of English. Additional language skills in French, German, Italian or Spanish is preferred.