Inside Sales Representative ANZ
The Inside Sales Representative is a key member of the APAC Sales team, and works with the Regional Sales Manager, Account Executive, Field Systems Engineer, and/or Inside SE to grow new business from existing and new customers, and Resellers to meet revenue goals.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Travel: 10% including international travel for training in Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Level: 1-2+ years experience
Supervisor: Country Manager ANZ
- Communicate regularly with existing customers throughout the year to identify areas of need for business growth and new solutions.
- Qualify opportunities within existing and prospective customers – either through incoming leads or proactive outbound calls.
- Understand customer needs and schedule technical demonstrations together with the Systems Engineer.
- Support efforts of the Regional Sales Manager and Account Executive to sell software and secure purchase orders from new and existing customers.
- Manage and close small to mid-sized sales opportunities, both direct and through partners.
- Enter new opportunities and related information into SalesForce to document and manage sales activities - including deal registration from partners.
- Recommend alternate products/solutions based on cost and specifications.
- Know how to position Jamf solutions against competitor offerings.
- Understand standard Jamf pricing policies and sales contracts.
- Create and accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders.
- Execute campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events.
- Create and distribute regular partner open opportunity reports.
- Use SalesForce to document and manage sales account activities.
- Maintain and increase understanding of, and ability to explain business value of Jamf solutions to prospects and existing customers.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel and Keynote
- Mac experience preferred
- SalesForce experience preferred
- Excellent proficiency in English is required