Inside Sales Specialist - Renewals
The Inside Sales Specialist is a key member of the sales team that works with the Sales Territories and Account Specialists to grow business from existing customers within a defined list of accounts, and meet revenue goals.
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI
Travel: Less than 10%
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 1-2 years
Manager: Manager, Inside Sales
- Spends time identifying and developing growth opportunities within a defined list of accounts.
- Work with customers via phone and email to understand critical goals, challenges, and key performance indicators
- Aid in the development of pipeline within existing customer by nurturing and helping navigate paths of success within Jamf.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Update Opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com to document and manage sales activities.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders.
- Develop well-rounded understanding of Jamf sales philosophy, market and customers.
- Maintain and increase understanding of and ability to explain business value of Jamf solutions to existing customers.
- Understand the career paths at Jamf and continue to grow into additional responsibilities to leverage growth opportunities.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree preferred; a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 1-2 Years experience in technology sales (Required)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office