Inside Sales Specialist | Strategic
The Inside Sales Specialist is a key member of the AMER/Strategic sales team, and works with the Account Executive, and Inside Systems Engineer to grow new business from existing and new customers within a geographic territory, and meet revenue goals.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Travel: < 10%
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Manager: Manager, Sales Development
- Spend 50% of time identifying and developing new opportunities within a specific territory.
- Use prospecting tools to find new contacts and new organizations in the geographic sales territory.
- Aid in the development of pipeline and territory sales growth.
- Enter new Opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com to document and manage sales activities.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders.
- Develop well-rounded understanding of Jamf sales philosophy, market and customers.
- Execute campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events.
- Maintain and increase understanding of and ability to explain business value of Jamf solutions to prospects and existing customers.
- Understand the career paths at Jamf and continue to grow into additional responsibilities to leverage growth opportunities.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree preferred; a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 1-2 Years experience in technology sales (Required)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office