Manager, Field Technicians
Are you inspired by helping others reach their full potential? Do you have technical curiosity and a personal drive to always know more? Do people come to you for advice on their professional potential? Do you get a kick out of empowering others? Is helping customers succeed a big source of motivation to you?
We have an amazing team of quick learners who are passionate about introducing Jamf’s customers to Jamf Pro for the first time. The members of this team are self-starters, energetic, and highly motivated. As a manager of this team your role would be to guide their learning when they first join the team, support their ongoing development, and enable them for future career growth within Jamf.
Our team philosophy is to never ask our staff to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves - with this in mind, as a manager you would be expected to maintain your technical acumen, and be able to deliver a Jamf Pro JumpStart from time to time. Your peers in this role would be the Field Services management team. This global team work closely together on staffing, team development, and ensuring the overall quality of training and services delivered by our entire team.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Travel: Up to 50%
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Supervisor: Director, Field Services
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of Jamf products, and related technologies
- Develop technical excellence and customer empathy in Field Technicians while positioning them for future roles within Jamf
- Ensure the highest quality JumpStart experience from members of your team
- Manages recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, management and professional development of staff
- Ability to provide onsite and remote installation, configuration, and training of Jamf products in accordance with current JumpStart procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Self-starter willing to lead, as well as perform technical services for customers
- Ability to critically analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Advanced Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous managerial experience strongly preferred
- Previous professional services delivery, technical training or JumpStart experience strongly preferred