The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for delivering implementation services and support to customers related to the installation, workflow, and integration of Jamf products and related technologies.
The Onboarding Specialist’s primary responsibility is to deliver remote trainings and other service offerings related to Jamf Pro, including new customer onboarding and JumpStart training, and training for complementary technologies. The Onboarding Specialist will also be required to travel onsite to customer environments to perform implementation, training, and troubleshooting of Jamf products and complementary technologies. Additionally, the Onboarding Specialist will assist in Jamf Pro quality assurance, support, research, and documentation as needed.
Location: Minneapolis MN
Travel: up to 30%, some international (required)
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, a combination of experience and equivalent experience may be considered)
Manager: Manager, Customer Onboarding
- Provide onsite and remote installation, configuration, and training of Jamf products in accordance with current Jamf procedures to ensure customers find initial and long term success leveraging our products.
- Develop and maintain an intermediate level of knowledge of Jamf software and Apple products, related technologies, and integration strategies, as measured by Jamf internal training and external certifications.
- Apply problem solving skills and knowledge of Jamf products to perform client support to ensure a successful implementation and sustainability for client environment.
- Build solutions for client workflows including troubleshooting issues relating to system configuration, application usage, and software implementation to ensure a successful Jamf product implementation as outlined within services statements of work.
- Work in collaboration with other Jamf departments to document client implementation progress thoroughly and in a timely manner to ensure successful client implementation in compliance with Jamf internal SLA.
- Provide feedback to other teams within Jamf to document feature requests and assist in the defect resolution process.
- Complete all required documentation related to travel and expenses thoroughly and in a timely manner in compliance with Jamf internal standards.
- Comply with all guidelines related to Jamf travel as defined by Jamf policy.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of Jamf as an organization.
- Adhere to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Support and promote a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- Work collaboratively with other Jamf teams and third-party partners as needed to ensure successful customer implementation and long-term success for both Jamf and its customers.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills with at least six months experience in a customer service role (required).
- Ability to travel up to 30% both domestic and internationally (required).
- Desire and ability to learn, understand and explain technical concepts related to Jamf offerings, such as general client management and the Apple ecosystem in enterprise.
- Ability to adapt and solve challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings to both technical and non-technical audiences in onsite and remote environments.
- Ability to critically analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive, driven self-thinker who strives for results that contribute to departmental and company goals.
- Self-starter, energetic, and highly motivated.
- Ability to travel to perform on‐site installation, implementation and support.
- Professional IT experience not required, but preferred.