This position will oversee, execute, and measure the two primary functions of the Jamf Pro SME Program:
1) Customer Perspectives. SMEs serve as "internal customers" to Product Management. They provide insight and feedback that contributes to making best-in-class products.
2) Enablement. SMEs ensure their department, all partners, and all-Jamf is technically enabled day-zero of a feature release.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: 4 year / Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent related experience
Supervisor: Senior Manager, Global Programs
- Build and maintain an exceptional x-departmental SME team, which includes technical leaders from Support, Professional Services, Education Services, Field Engineering, Jamf IT, Sales, Technical Communications, Product Management, and Marketing.
- Coordinate regular meetings and cultivate open lines of communication to ensure all Jamf Pro SME’s are aligned and their questions are getting answered.
- Oversee the production (including writing, review, and publishing) of the “technical baseline” for each feature release. Streamline processes and reduce duplicate efforts.
- Ensure All-Jamf and Jamf Partners are fully enabled day-zero of a feature release.
- Engage with department leaders to ensure their enablement goals are being met.
- Set expectations for how POs can best leverage SMEs to gather customer perspectives. Ensure POs are aligned and Product Management is getting results.
- Develop measurable metrics for Jamf Pro SME Program performance. Regularly analyze metrics and identify ways to improve the program.
- Socialize the Jamf Pro SME program throughout the organization.
- Ensure that SMEs are being recognized and advanced in the organization for their technical leadership.
- 2+ Years Experience working in a Program/Project Management capacity in a technology field (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent related experience
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: (Certified Casper Technician (CCT), Certified Casper Administrator (CCA), Project Management Professional (PMP))
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to both set a vision for the SME Program and to follow through with the details.
- Excited about and grounded in Jamf Pro technology.
- Ability to interact effectively with department leaders and co-workers alike to build strong x-functional/highly motivated teams.
- Ability to drive great meetings: set interesting topics, foster discussion, keep everyone on track, set clear expectations for success and make it make it engaging/fun.
- Strong people and negotiation skills. Able to identify and resolve team friction points.
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, and highly motivated.