Senior eCommerce Manager
Jamf is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Ecommerce to join our exciting, hard-working team of results-driven, creative and collaborative people! This role will be accountable for implementing the company's global Ecommerce Strategy across all solutions and verticals. The Senior Manager of Ecommerce will be responsible for creating and implementing the strategic online revenue channel to drive profitable online sales that meet the company’s revenue growth goals.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Travel: Less than 10%
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Manager: VP Revenue Enablement
- Provide input to the end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of the company's ecommerce roadmap to build and grow ecommerce subscription sales, including new sales acquisition and current client renewals
- Directly responsible for global revenue and bookings target on all online channels.
- Outline the resources needed to successfully deliver digital strategies for multiple Jamf solutions, including internal and external partners (agencies).
- Work with internal team to ensure the operational infrastructure is in place to deliver the Global ecommerce strategy.
- Manage the P&L and make technical and operational decisions needed to deliver the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with the global marketing team to ensure results are achieved across performance tactics including search, affiliate, display and paid social with a view to establish strategic media plans for driving conversion and acquisition
- Ensure an engaging customer experience and understand customer needs, driving acquisition, retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure seamless fulfillment of Jamf’s solutions in online store.
- Report performance against operational benchmarks and targets, maintain ecommerce budget and forecasts, and cascade weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on site performance against key business KPIs, making key strategic insights and recommendations
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree (preferred); a combination of equivalent experience and education may be considered
- 5-7 years experience in Ecommerce (required)
- Experience in managing and growing an online business (preferred)
- 2-4 years experience in online retail, consumer products, or digital agency (preferred)
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in UX, customer acquisition, conversion, retention, loyalty, and reactivation.
- Experience translating business objectives into operations and managing multiple projects simultaneously.