Subject to the terms and conditions of the Jamf Software License and Services Agreement or other applicable agreement between Jamf and Customer (the “Agreement”), Jamf will provide the Standard Technical Support Services as detailed in this Standard Technical Support Description. Capitalized terms used, but not defined, here will have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
Scope of Standard Technical Support Services
Jamf will provide electronic support to Customer. Electronic support may include email, in-product, portal-based or chat support depending on the Software or Services Customer has purchased.
Jamf may provide telephone support, depending on the Software or Services that Customer has purchased.
Telephone and electronic support are available regionally in the United States, Europe, Australia/Asia, and Japan during local business hours. For more information on local business hours please see:
For further information on contact mediums and resources see: Support
Incident Response Times
Once a Customer submits a case via electronic or telephone support, Jamf will determine whether the case is an Incident and the Priority Status of that Incident. An “Incident” is a single reproducible issue focusing on one aspect of the Software or Hosted Services’ failure to perform in substantial conformity with the Documentation that can be re-created and identified by isolating specific symptoms. If a submitted case can be broken down into subordinate Incidents, each Incident will be handled separately. Jamf will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond as follows:
Priority Status of Incident | New Case Response Time | In Progress Case Response Time
Low | 8 hours | 32 Hours
Medium | 4 hours | 24 Hours
High | 2 hours | 12 Hours
Urgent (Emergency) | 1 hour | 4 Hours
- Priority Statuses
- Low Priority Status means an Incident that does not materially impact functionality.
- Medium Priority Status means an Incident causing some loss in functionality.
- High Priority Status means an Incident causing a significant loss in functionality.
- Urgent (Emergency) Priority Status means an Incident causing a total loss of functionality.
- Incidents are resolved when, in Jamf’s sole discretion, Jamf has:
- Provided information regarding a reasonable solution or workaround to the Customer.
- Notified the Customer that the issue will be resolved by upgrading to a newer release.
- Provided information that isolates the issue to a third-party product.
- Determined that the issue is an enhancement request or identified product issue.
Jamf makes Documentation available online at Product Documentation
Jamf will provide periodic updates to the Software under the terms of the Agreement. Updates will be made available solely when and as determined by Jamf. For On-Premise installations, the Customer is responsible for installing Updates.
- Standard Technical Support Services are available beginning on the Effective Date of the Agreement.
- Standard Technical Support Services are included with Hosted Services subscriptions.
- For On-Premise installations, Standard Technical Support Services is usually purchased in 12-month increments.
Customer will promptly notify Jamf of any Incident by submitting a case and providing Jamf with all reasonably necessary information in a timely manner.
Customer will comply with the terms of this Standard Technical Support Description and the Agreement.
Customer will cooperate with Jamf’s requests for assistance or information.
Standard Technical Support Services do not include custom coding, consulting or other professional services, optional paid premium support offerings, or training.
Jamf is not responsible for any delay or failure of performance due to a failure or delay of Customer.
Jamf has no obligation to provide Standard Technical Support Services for:
Any operation or use of Software or Hosted Services other than as specified in the Documentation or as permitted by the Agreement;
Customer’s negligence, abuse, or misuse of the Software or Hosted Services;
Any Test Software; or
Any third-party software or tools.
Jamf may, in its sole discretion, change any aspect of this Standard Technical Support Description with advanced notice. With any such changes, Jamf will not materially reduce the Standard Technical Support Services.