Annual Support Agreement (ASA)
We encourage customers to contact us for assistance and support. Our goal is to provide a high level of customer service, with a four-hour response time to support requests whenever possible.
The Annual Support Agreement includes the following service offerings:
- Email and phone support, as defined below
- Product documentation, including a searchable PDF version of the current product manual
- Access to the product mailing lists, related archives and the JAMF Nation user community
- All product upgrades
Phone and Email Support
Email and phone support are available 24/7, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Email support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our Service Desk page for the appropriate phone number in your area, and localized list of holidays.
JAMF Software offers Certified Casper Administrator (CCA), Certified JSS Administrator (CJA), and Certified Mobile Administrator (CMA) training courses throughout the year, on a schedule determined by JAMF Software.
What is a support incident?
- An incident is a single reproducible issue that focuses on one aspect of the Casper Suite and can be identified by isolating specific symptoms.
- If an incident can be broken down into subordinate issues, each issue will be handled as a separate incident.
- A reproducible incident is any problem that can be re-created on JAMF Software systems.
- An incident may include multiple contacts, including e-mails, phone communication, and any other transfer of information necessary to reproduce the problem at JAMF Support.
- Any issue that is determined to be caused by a software bug or error in documentation will not be considered an incident.
What items are not covered by a support incident?
- Custom coding
When is an incident resolved?
Once an incident has been identified by JAMF Software, it will be considered resolved when any of the following statements are true:
- Information regarding a reasonable solution has been provided
- Information regarding a reasonable workaround has been provided
- Information that the issue is resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the product in question has been provided
- Information that isolates the issue to a third-party product has been provided
- JAMF Software determines the incident is an enhancement request