Casper Suite Release Notes, Version 9.1
The Casper Suite v9.1 includes the following key features:
- Support for iOS 7—Mobile devices with iOS 7 can be enrolled and managed with the Casper Suite.
- Apple TV enrollment—Apple TV devices with iOS 7 can be enrolled with the Casper Suite. This feature will be available when iOS 7 arrives on Apple TV.
- AirPlay Mirroring with Casper Focus—Teachers can use Casper Focus to show the screen of a student device on Apple TV.
- eBook distribution with Casper Focus—Teachers can use Casper Focus to distribute eBooks to the Self Service web clip on student devices.
- Additions to OS X and iOS configuration profiles—New payloads and settings have been added to both OS X and iOS configuration profiles. New payloads include but are not limited to Single App Mode, Single Sign-on, and Per-App VPN.
- Mobile device extension attributes—You can create extension attributes to collect almost any type of data from mobile devices.
- LDAP extension attributes—You can create extension attributes that collect values from an LDAP.
New features of version 9.1 of the Casper Suite include support for iOS 7, Apple TV enrollment, and AirPlay mirroring.Download PDF