MINNEAPOLIS – Dec. 8, 2016 – Jamf, the leader in Apple device management, today announced the venue and opened registration for its eighth annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) – the largest gathering of Apple system administrators in the world. The event will be held October 24-26, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, MN.
JNUC brings together Apple IT administrators from around the world to foster insight and collaboration regarding new and better ways to manage Apple devices. With the purpose of empowering people, transforming business processes and making IT’s life easier, JNUC 2017 will rally subject matter and product experts for three days of user and community presentations, product sessions, and hands-on training. Speakers will share experiences and coach attendees on the newest and smartest ways to manage Mac and iOS in schools and businesses of all sizes.
“The growth of JNUC has been tremendous,” said Dean Hager, CEO, Jamf. “In 2016, we had record attendance. With more than 1,200 Apple IT administrators from around the world, we had our biggest and best JNUC yet. While 2017 is still shaping up, registrants can expect unparalleled training and expertise, early access to forthcoming technology and invaluable opportunities to network and learn from peers.”
What to expect
JNUC 2017 speakers, sessions and schedules are still being solidified, but attendees can expect:
- Product demo and preview sessions from Jamf experts to help organizations prepare for new Jamf functionality and products.
- In-depth tech sessions to provide IT with advanced workflows and management techniques for large Mac rollouts, 1:1 and shared iPad programs, and other common device programs.
- Dedicated sessions focused on Apple services such as the Device Enrollment Program (DEP), Volume Purchase Program (VPP) and Apple School Manager to help IT drive higher efficiency and user empowerment.
- Customer-led sessions to provide first-hand experiences and expert insight into successful implementations and ongoing management.
- An on-site “Support Bar” to give attendees a chance to meet their support specialists and get answers about their specific implementation.
- Jamf certification courses will also be offered in parallel with JNUC, giving course attendees the opportunity to attend JNUC keynotes at no cost.
In addition, a wide variety of social gatherings and user-organized mini-events will provide attendees with opportunities to connect, share ideas and build industry relationships.
“JNUC is a must-go event,” said Tracy DiLossi, systems adminsitrator, Ridley School District. “The information I gain not only helps me become more efficient at my job, but enables me to provide greater value to my organization.”
Registration is now open to any Jamf customer, prospective customer, partner and Apple IT community member. Registration includes all general sessions, breakout sessions, sponsored networking events and meals.
- Super Early Bird Registration is $499 per person (available through March 1)
- Early Bird Registration is $599 (March 2 through July 12)
- Super Early Bird Registration rate extended for education through July 12
- Standard Registration is $799 (July 13 through October 4)
- Just in Time Registration is $1099 (starting October 5)
To register for JNUC 2017 visit: https://www.jamf.com/events/jamf-nation-user-conference/2017.
“We are opening registration earlier than ever before. By doing so, we hope to give prospective attendees as much time as possible to budget and reserve their hotel rooms at the preferred rates,” added Hager.
Since 2002, Jamf has been solely focused on helping organizations succeed with Apple. Jamf is committed to enabling IT to empower end users and bring the legendary Apple experience to businesses, education, and government organizations via its Jamf Pro and Jamf Now products, and the 39,000+ member Jamf Nation. Today, more than 9,000 global customers rely on Jamf to manage 7 million+ Apple devices. To learn more, visit: https://www.jamf.com.