The Casper Suite v9.0 includes the following key features:
Localization—Much of the text in the JAMF Software Server (JSS) and Casper Focus interfaces has been translated and can be viewed in the following languages:
- Spanish (Latin America)
- French (France)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Responsive design—The JSS interface automatically adjusts to the width of your web browser, allowing for optimal viewing and navigation on computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Sites—You can now create subsets of your managed environment (called “sites”) and use them to delegate management responsibilities to the appropriate JSS users.
- JAMF Distribution Server (JDS) instances—JDS instances are servers that can be installed and managed as part of the Casper Suite. They provide a quick, efficient way to distribute and sync content across the globe, while localizing bandwidth and saving disk usage and overhead costs.
- Cloud distribution point—The JSS can now be integrated with cloud-based distribution networks, allowing for distribution of content to off-network computers and devices.
Learn more about version 9.0 of the Casper Suite. New features include localization, responsive design, and integration with cloud-based networks.
- Latest version:
- 10.6.0 Looking for a different version?