Unicorns, Bigfoot and Good Unified Endpoint Management: Exposing Myths
Today, many organizations support various technology platforms and each requires unique workflows to successfully manage. This is forcing IT to re-think their approach to managing Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and other platforms, and ask:
- Do I use separate management tools for desktop and mobile?
- Do I place all of my devices in one universal tool?
- Do I align by the ecosystem of those platforms (i.e., Apple, Microsoft, Google)?
In our webinar, Unicorns, Bigfoot and Good Unified Endpoint Management: Exposing Myths, we’ll examine each management model and provider answers to the questions above.
You’ll walk away understanding:
- How ecosystem and platform management differ
- What’s unique about the Apple ecosystem
- Ways to leverage business intelligence tools for reporting across ecosystems