Despite Apple’s growing market share in the enterprise, there are still misconceptions and concerns surrounding Apple hardware and device security compared to other platforms.
In our webinar, 5 Apple Security Misconceptions, we examine areas where misinformation lingers and empower IT administrators and their organizations with the facts regarding Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV device security.
Five misconceptions we’ll cover:
- Deploying and securing devices is the same across all platforms
- Additional encryption tools are required for Apple
- Apple IDs are cumbersome and difficult to use
- Apple's native security features are not enough
- Binding Mac devices to a network is a must