Learn all the facts about Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV security.
5 Apple Security Misconceptions
Despite Apple’s growing market share in the enterprise, there are still misconceptions and concerns surrounding Apple hardware and overall security compared to other platforms.
In our webinar, 5 Apple Security Misconceptions, we examine areas where misinformation lingers and empower IT administrators and InfoSec leaders with the facts regarding Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV security.
The five misconceptions we'll cover:
- Enrollment and security methods are virtually the same across all platforms
- Additional encryption tools are needed for Mac
- Binding Mac devices to a network to verify identity is a must
- Apple IDs and in-app purchases are challenging and not easily managed
- Mac endpoint security approaches should mirror Windows