See how you can deliver the ultimate healthcare experience — regardless of where patients are located.
How to Leverage iPad to Monitor Patients at Home
Adjusting to life at home after being in the hospital can be hard. Patients are provided with discharge instructions about medications, activity levels, diet restrictions and more. Despite best intentions, these instructions are not always adhered to. Care teams are often unaware of this, and may only find out during a follow-up appointment weeks or months later. Remote monitoring solutions can solve these problems, but are often expensive and complicated.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple, modern solution that could fill this void? One that many patients are already familiar with? iPad presents a new way to solve this problem. With a secure iOS app from Locus Health, patients can submit data to their care teams in real time, and receive critical feedback to improve their clinical outcomes.
Join Jamf and Locus to see how iPad remote monitoring solutions are bridging the gap between hospital and home.
- Brief overview of Apple in healthcare
- How Jamf Pro can:
- Automate the iPad setup process for patients
- Deploy and manage iOS apps for remote monitoring
- Remotely wipe/re-configure iPads between patient use to protect PHI
- How Locus Health's iPad remote monitoring solution is driving better experiences for patients across the country
Join us on May 9 at 2:00 p.m. CST for our webinar and see how you can deliver the ultimate healthcare experience — regardless of where patients are located. Register today!