With the unique capabilities of Apple devices, an equally unique device management tool is required to help eliminate many common bottlenecks associated with imaging and deployment, configuration, and inventory needs of a school’s IT staff.
To get the most out of your school’s Apple devices, choose management software that fully integrates with Apple services and IT infrastructure, such as Active Directory, Exchange, and Student Information System.
In our webinar, Ultimate Guide for Schools Using Apple, we show you how the Casper Suite can lighten the load for IT through streamlined device management and lead to less disruption during instructional time for teachers and students.
We'll highlight ways to:
- Deploy and configure thousands of Mac or iPad devices
- Enforce security policies and secure sensitive data
- Track valuable assets with dynamic inventory
- Use Apple’s Device Enrollment Program to enroll new devices
- Manage app purchases with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program