iOS Virtual Onboarding
Come learn in a virtual classroom.
Virtual onboarding offers a foundational understanding of Jamf Pro for the iOS platform. This offering includes a hands-on, example based virtual classroom that has been carefully designed for those with simple deployments or new IT administrators in existing environments.
- Initial setup and configuration of a Jamf Pro server.
- Overview of mobile device management (MDM) with Jamf Pro.
- Enrolling mobile devices (iOS and iPadOS) with automated MDM enrollment.
- Setting up and customizing mobile device inventory reports.
- Deploying App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Creating groups to deploy e-books and additional content to mobile devices through Self Service.
- Configure mobile device settings, restrictions and security through mobile device configuration profiles.
- IT admins with small deployments (often 250 devices or less).
- IT admins with simple deployments.
- New IT admins.
- Two sessions (up to four hours each) of engineer-guided virtual classroom.
- Practice Jamf Pro instance.
- Online course materials.