Jamf 400 course
The Jamf 400 course strengthens and expands the IT professional’s skill set with Jamf Pro and the macOS and iOS platforms through hands-on, challenge-based learning and peer review.
- Infrastructure: Jamf server components, maintenance, clustering, security, migrations, distribution points, file shares, JDS, NetSUS, client footprint
- Interfaces: Jamf Helper, API
- Imaging: OS images, Recovery HD, NetBoot, Restore partition, external drives, Target Mode Imaging
- Security: FileVault 2, EFI, user accounts
- Advanced Deployment: Policies, profiles, extension attributes, scripts*
*Note: Scripting lessons are not included in this course. However, scripted workflows and solutions are often developed, discussed, and shared by attendees. Existing shell scripting knowledge is strongly recommended.
- Jamf 300 completion
- Earned Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Admin
- Previous Certified Jamf Expert or Certified Casper Expert certification
- Comfortable working with a command-line interface
- Scripting experience
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of lab-style, challenge-based learning and peer review.
- All hardware and software required for the course
- Printed course materials
- Certified Expert badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the course with a passing score)
- Compare and contrast various workflows covering a wide range of complex management tasks
- Gain and share ideas for managing devices in an ever-changing Apple ecosystem
- Discuss your environment and apply best practice workflows in a hands-on environment
- Meet and share your experiences with other Jamf Pro administrators
- Distinguish yourself as a leading Jamf Pro administrator in the IT industry